Below are three reading lists comprised of everything I have been reading, have read and my list of book recommendations for various topics.
After each book, I will write a one-page consolidated recap that outlines my main takeaways and record a video speaking to those takeaways. At the end of each year, I will recap everything I read that year.
- Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama
- The Truths We Hold: An American Journey by Kamala Harris
- The War on Normal People: The Truth About America’s Disappearing Jobs and Why Universal Basic Income is Our Future by Andrew Yang
- Shortest Way Home: One Mayor’s Challenge and a Model for America’s Future by Pete Buttigieg
- The Opposite of Woe: My Life in Beer and Politics by John Hickenlooper
- An Unlikely Journey: Waking Up from My American Dream by Julian Castro
- Models: Attract Women Through Honesty by Mark Manson
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
- Everything is Fucked: A Book About Hope by Mark Manson
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich For a Lifetime! by MJ DeMarco